Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Growing up.

Met up with 2 of my friends yesterday and had a good dinner + catch up.
Did i mentioned about the cheap food at Taste of Thailand 泰國小食? you should really check it out, i love the Tomyam soup & Pineapple rice there! :D i see many people ordering the fried fish too!
me & TAN Z Y always go for the small portion for all the food we order, their serving is very generous so enough :D

here's some photo i took long ago, but since we are talking about it decided to post the outdated photo :P

Us at the Yishun Industrial outlet, there's 2 outlets. #miss my long hair!

the picture does not do any justice to the food, would recommend for a try for the cheap price! i remembered their tom yam soup is $4 & pineapple rice $3 only for the small portion! On top of it, they always like to give like a dollar discount at the final bill.

Here's the information i manage to google:

1001 Yishun Industrial
#01-1001 Yishun Industrial Food Centre, S768743
Tel: +65 6758 9121
Operating Hours: Daily 11:00 - 14:00 & 17:00 - 21:30

701A Yishun Avenue 5
#01-01, Opposite Chong Pang
Tel: +65 6756 4883
Operating Hours: Daily 11:00 - 14:00 & 17:30 - 22:00


Alright backed to the topic, i had to really say even since i started working, i really cherish meet up like this. So people who are still studying, enjoy the moment to the fullest, you will miss it dearly thereafter.
Thats when everyone around you get busy into their adult-hood, serious topic like house, marriage, kids starts kicking in.

My secondary school life was really fun & super memorable, everyday after school was about training for volleyball and running. And i especially miss the "recess time" where we will always rush to finish our food so that we have time for play/chat!

I remembered my group have this "birthday sabo" where we really make the birthday girl die, literally. During one of my birthday, this group of friend threw my school shoe from level 3 into the fish pond :O so very paiseh to retrieve it thereafter, yes shoeless for the day. I can't even remember how they manage to remove it from my foot!

AND SO MUCH MORE! but sadly friends grow up and some just grow apart.
I am very amazed by how people grow or changes, good and bad. I always remind myself not too be too judgemental but some action by my used to be close friend never fails to make me go speechless.

I guess thats just life and growing up.

Ending with this;



p/s: #Changidash final this saturday, super excited!

xoxo.

No comments: