Saturday, November 05, 2011

Perfectionist.



"The cons of being a perfectionist is we care too much on everything, as though we cannot make mistake."

sometimes, i think i take it too much on myself.
i don't feel right when things don't go my way, then i will start questioning myself, is it really wrong?

while to others, they probably not going to care and enjoy their long weekend first.

but for me, i just cant :(

Just yesterday, i had a case and i would say its on how we view the same matter.
I should have been more careful in it, but under my circumstances, you wouldn't have doubt it, at least not for me.

some people agreed with my judgment, some don't.
& now, what's right and wrong?!
We all have our own discretion to accept/reject and mine was question.

i know they mean well, it's just myself.

then today, its so frustrating for me to keep repeating the same things all over again.

2days in a row, don't you know it's a long weekend -.-
its just one of these days whereby it come in a row and really spoil my weekend.

i am really starting to have enough of all this and gonna tell myself to just treat it as a job, with no attachment.

it really sucks,
just 11 more months.

i will learn from this.

a happier note to cheer myself up:


Bodyshop Cranberry is back, Christmas is nearing~

Visit their website for the full range: Bodyshop.com.sg

xoxo.

No comments: