Monday, June 13, 2011

comfort zone.

Just last week,
my department arranged this for us.


yesyes, JENGA.

it's more of the preparation of some award thingy and they combined the fun part with the award-related information.

time like that become a break away from our job,
although it's just a mere one hour, it does affect.
it's like a breather for us, which does motivates, at least to me.

you never know how much self-motivation i have to exercise in my job :(

& talking about comfort zone,
i am getting out of mine after a good 2years doing the same task.
i wouldnt say task were the same all the time, but most of the time it does.
except for time where i am given the opportunity to be a trainer and supervisor to the temps.

& now, to a scope that i always wanted to explore and try it out.
although i have my hold back on the changes,
be it the comfort zone, having to start all over again, adapting the new environment or even handling politics or what you name it.

i decide to give it a go,
and faced it as neutral as i can.
Needless to say, i will give my best in it :)

& yeap,
i will be doing face to face interviews rather than calls from this coming monday onwards.

To add on to all that,
i really want to thanks everyone at my current workplace for this 2years there.
all the nice colleages made it so much easier for my survival,
& how much i have actually grew there :)

i wouldnt say i'm prefect but definitely alot better from some one who have zero knowledge in tax to who i am now. :)
not forgetting the encouragement and suppports i have from my reporting AMs & Ms.
really glad to be in team 1 and team 5 :)

for all that,
i will remembered and thankful for it really! :)

bear in mind: POSITIVE.

I'm wiser because of my mistakes,
I'm happier because of my sad time,
I'm stronger because of my hard time.


xoxo.

No comments: