Saturday, March 05, 2011

routine life til 18th may.

weekend was spent "trying" to mug at home,
thou boring, it prevent me of having the guilt feeling.


& yes, i never like studying.

but fact is, i need to study.
it was never a want, not for me :(
& i kept telling myself, progress might be slow, but at least i am finally doing it.

regardless of it all, just let me pass my second year please!

that aside, here's what i did after i mug-ed.

catch a movie like a weekly thing now boohoo ~ :x


rating: 3.5/5

like the fighting scene between the good&bad aliens.
ever wonder why the bad guy in the movie always look uglier? HAHA!


& the main leads are all so much better looking eh!

am looking forward to part II where all the no. 4-9 unites, hopefully :)

that's about all,
just a short post before heading out for dinner now.

from now til 18may,
it's gonna be a routine life with my books.

god bless me a pass,
needed desperately :(

xoxo.

No comments: