Tuesday, February 22, 2011

my life in a fast pace.

was so lazy recently, but a lot have been going through in my work.
this explained the lack of updates.
furthermore, i don't like a post without photo hence i usually skipped wordy post.

have been undergoing training during work, this marked the 4th tax i am learning. & this being the most tough that i have learned so far.
i hoped i pass the test in the next 2 weeks really.

in addition, the sup role was challlenging, at least to me.
it's like "learning together", and i am glad my team temp are all really learning thing fast.
i was quite amazed by their knowledge in such short span of time and so surprised when they "bao nian" to me during new year and giving me present/msg during 14/2.
*all this will be so sweet thinking back :) *thanks you all!

as for me giving training to them, the bad was i have to stayed back to prepare slide and myself for that day.
but good thing is, it's a good experience of standing in front of like 30 people and teach.
good enough, no more phobia of talking in front of so many :)

for now, am trying hard to adapt to this fast-pace new scope of work + getting my pace in studying.

my prelims for POA is next week, wish me lucks!

for now, before i end, as promised the SURF&SWEAT photo :)



can see it was mad sunny right?
i got so black :(

P/S: Can 1st march not come so soon?!

enjoy all your weekend !

"Loving is living and if you don't love what you are doing, then that is not living."

xoxo.

No comments: