Saturday, December 11, 2010

falling sick :(

glad that December have come and things are much better than the past month(s).
the very least is i can focus on my priorities and have a breather.

good enough,
tmr me, Angie & Yvonne is going to start our revision.

modules i am taking this year;
Corporate Finance *pretty much a killer
Principle of Accounts *one of my fav, but gonna work hard on it too
Financial intermediaries *very essay-kind of questions
Macroeconomics *re-taking :(

Really hope i can clear my 2nd year,
for now all i can do is to constant remind myself on the importance. :)

*pls keep your prayer on too :)

enough of my school.

recently, i just mc-ed 2days from work due to gastric flu.
it has been a old illness i have since last time, and on and off it will come back when i skipped meal etc.

sucks to feel weak and the pain is getting alil unbearable,
now i am under medication and hope for full recovery soon! :)
*same to sis for her sexy voice :D

here's picture from Lishan's 21st :)


with the nypvb players :)


with the smbvb players :)

looking at people that i used to play together with, train hard with etc,
make me really miss the "shen jiao lian's training days".

guess my team-mates will have this random thoughts some times right? :)
& like i always mentioned, it's always one of the most unforgettable memories that made all of us grow up for who we are now.

not forgetting, although very late. .


HAPPY 21ST my dear Lishan!
*always my reliable zhugong :) and yes, keep in touch regardless !

other photos;


me with my colleagues at another colleague's wedding :) *bless!

my "about-to-update", promise to do so ! :)
-Annual function 2010
-Hongkong trip
-Bintan teambuilding
-Halloween @ Night Safari


for now,
i gonna go catch Narnia at Plaza Sing :)


see you, and great week ahead! :)

Trust is ALWAYS the hardest thing to gain,
but the easiest to lose.


xoxo.

No comments: