Wednesday, October 22, 2008

dedicated to MRS LAU

okay its 3 more days. cant believe things past so fast and i have waited for 13 days. damn unbearable but worth the wait. i cant wait to see u!

been catching up with one of my teacher recently. was happy she rmb me and of cos i rmb her. honestly speaking she is one of my favourite teacher backed in secondary school and i love the journal part where we are like writing diary to her. and i recently just got the chance to look through my thing and found my journal. 2 book some more. ha

quite nice to read through it once again. me and huiting last time was very funny. we will say that she give her chop nv give me. then we will request it in the next journal entry. she really help me alot during my o level. esp her encouragement and all.

thanks dearest mrs lau. appreciate it and thanks for being part of my best sec school life memories. meet up soon cause i really miss u. am sorry for those teacher's day cause i nv made it back but now since you moved to teach in different school, i hope thing are better for you. and i am sure you remain a good teacher to all your student. :D

anyway, as per mrs lau's request. this is JOSEPH. so did u rmb him? :D



i hope you like my arrangement on sat. too bad lack of transport for the day if not everything will be better. i will brush up my driving and i am already going to take out the P plate yet still so scare to drive. i made sure i master it fast.

and my target - Honda Fit (2009, JUNE)

kokping pls faster get ur license and we can really go get a car together. so concidence that both of us target that car, but he haven got his license yet la. damn noob =x no worries, i wait for you to buyt car drive us out supper lols.

and tmr is another meeting teacher day. i am going to meet mr wang zhe after so long of nv see him. am so looking forward to it. really miss him. i am going to bring my camera la. lols.

and here are some funny stuff i grab from my email. have a laugh. :D


TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?

DONALD: H I J K L M N O.

TEACHER: What are you talking about?

DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.



TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?

GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.



TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.'

MILLIE: I is..

TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'

MILLIE: All right..... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'



TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?

LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.



TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?

SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.



TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?

CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.



TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?

HAROLD: A teacher

anyway, i have change my phone as well as the no. as all of your should have know by now.

in case anyone have yet to know my new phone no can your sms me on my current phone cause as of now i am still using two no. but from november onwards, i guess i wont be using the old one anyone. so pls let me know if your dun have my number. and i brough lovely i phone lols!! with internet surfing everywhere. going to lent it to bf on weekend cause i know he will like it.

aanyway, my boss randomly give me an i pod shuffle today. damn happy :D they have really been nice ppl. am happy to be attached there. if only i finished my diploma, i will be able to continued working with nice people.

they have offered me a full time job there :( have to forgo this opportunity cause i only finished school on march. nvm, its already one of my aim to go back there already so i will work towards it once i got my diploma. :D thanks for the great 9 weeks so far.

am finishing my attachment on the 31st october and starting school on 3rd november. how nice?! lols. okay i supposed this post is long enough right RACHEL?

i am happy u are becoming better. going to sleep now as my eye bag is really POWER now.

faster faster book out pls!!

No comments: