Monday, October 22, 2007

Memories of the PAST-

been thinking to change my blogskin. the font kind of small and meow comment she cant find my tag board :( i will change it soon people, to a user friendly one. :)

so been doin nths much this weekend as usual workin on both sat n sun. ya, i have a meet out with -257- ahbu n liching last friday. nice outing, catching up and movie.

i really like the way we can still talk about so many endless topic even though we have not meet out for long. mayb this is true friends? i dunno. but i always believe true friends need not contact always, we just got to keep each other in our heart. tats more than enough :) and for me, 257 will always be a good old memories of my times in smb vball. my best team mates even~ the thing we go through together is never to be forgotten. thanks gals.

same for kat n elyn, we seldom contact but when we meet up = endless topic. and we actually do open up to each other. :)

not to forget about vgals. the craziest gal in my sec school. the no rules basketball i will surely remembered~ ha.

so we all actually sat at mac from 8plus all the way to 11 plus to wait for out movie to start at 11.10pm. we watch Halloween which turn out to be nice. make my heart bit so fast. and i will rate it 7.5/10. worth watching, its a bloody m18 show. killing, killing and more killing. lols.

so so so, i finally say out how i feel. it was so much better. sometime i really wonder that those memories that i wanted to keep so much issit really wat is it.. i seriously just wan it to be remained like how i remembered. but it just dun seen to be wat i remember of anymore. yes, i am affected but not going to be continue anymore. i feel like i am the only one that regard those past as memories.

but, again. its all the past. now, i want to let go completely; mentally and physically. thanks for being honest with me gal. :) i appreciate it. and like wat i have say u got my blessing, all the best :D love is selfish and being ur friend i also want the best for u, so pls do not feel stress over my side :) like before, u will always be my best friend and team mate~ :) love.

so it shall all end here. now i understand why the key chain is never complete.

stock tradin game started today but it seem like i am not concentrating. oh my~ gtg tkcare.

tuition today :((( tired~

so every friday = swimming day = 257 meet up = burns fats :D i am happy~

goodbye my memories~

No comments: