Monday, April 16, 2007

2nd driving lesson.

finally backed.

apologize for the last post.

haha, before i start let me anounched i will offically start school on 30th. dun envy alright. lols =P

my new time table is kind of good, with fri no lesson, monday only start @ 5 to 9 and wed til 2pm. omg~ this is soso good rite. ha, dun envy again. =P

i will start with studies in the 1st sem and follow by TEP in the 2nd sem. TEP is like we have to stay at school from 9-6pm from monday to friday. some thing like in school attactment? not really sure.

but seriously, i am content with my time table. hee~

ytd, i got my 2nd lesson for driving. this time better, i only die car two time haha.

and i drove from woodlands to ubi~ yeap. n obviously enough i went there to get my practical test.

my practical will be @ 18th sep 2007. pls pls wish me lucks on that day ok. i hope i wont have to repeat as it is damn expensive.

and i am jealous, jo's driving fee is $10 cheaper than me which is like omg omg omg~ she is heng lo~ =P

the test is at early 8.25am. n my instructor said it's the best timing which i dun really understand cause to my understanding, it is the peak hour rite? still, just hope i make it la~

so far, i tink my instructor is really good. and learning @ woodlands is so good for me. so near~

i am going to look for job soon. =( as some thing is going to happen. i cant say it now but once its confirm i will update here.

jingting is going to be JOBLESS.

tml going to have my 3th lesson, all the best to myself n i aim not to die car pls. =D going to drive hard.

anyway before i forget all the best to jo's first lesson :)

going to rest soon n will update soon whenever its possible :D

til then i am going to miss re~
i am really sad.

btw, i have a sudden urge to go k lunch.
anyone free? tag me.
anyway have reply those tag~
bye all~

No comments: