Monday, February 05, 2007

move on

backed to update. after 2 week ++

actually i kept online this few day but didnt update as . . . i was now watching the new ou xiang ju which is damn nice la. =X

title: hua yang shao nian shao nu
it's about ella going into a boy's school cause of a jumper. tell u the leading actor is damn shuai la. he is member of fei lu hai.
damn, i find out i really like to watch ou xiang ju la. cant resist the temptation of shuai ge n the show's story. omg~ highly recommended!!

after this i am goin to continue loadin another ou xiang ju [corner with love] by xiao zhu n da S i tink.

now i know why i like to fantasy so much n always wanted a fairy tale story with the "they lived happily ever after". ha tink tats me.

still remember when the first ou xiang ju-meteor garden launch. i wan crazy about them~ ha, violent gals should know n thanks to vOn, i am so into ou xiang ju. lols.

but.. you tube take very long to long. :( so have to wait to watch every ten mins. however i am much willing. =P

Ok enough of fantasy~ move on.

have so much to say but dunno how to continue. ha~

the after-CNY-exams damn spoil my mood. haven even start studying. now, still got one more ICA n one project n off i am to my exams @#$%^ so so reluctant~ will try my best. sp already finishing their exam this week n us?

i have to endure til 1st March. i repeat it's 1ST MARCH. oh my, kill me. will be workin very little this month.

i actually wanted to load some photo taken months ago but unsuccessful :( shall try again.

n before i forget. i dye my hair for the first time. colour: redish brown. n i tink i like the result. :D

anyway, i forget to mention i have pass my final theroy test on 12th jan. lols, n i jus recall. am so happy~ good lucks to jo.

my plan was to find a private tutor teaching manual on my comin holiday. hopefully i can get my licence asap.

anyway,i tink i have some how move on. not standing at the same spot at least. hais, am trying my best to give up. i dun really know wat i wan. but now, it's seem like the best for me. shall see how thing goes.

i dun see the need to continue when i feel so not important. it jsu dun feel good.

mayb it's really better to let go, once and for all. am trying. and amazingly i go through two week plus already.

afterall, let nature take it course. what meant to be, will be.

tats about all.
i wan to get thing rite n focus on wats needed. move on.
take care all.
will post up the photo soon n mayb the photo of the leading actor of hua yang shao nian shao nu. =D
off to my show~

to xuexue: i update my setting already n and have link u =D not forget to miss me! i certainly miss all of u gals. :)

No comments: