Thursday, January 04, 2007

christmas.new year.

weeks since i updated. haha, i really cant be consistant in blogging. but here i am. it's going to be a long post.

shall take about my christmas eve~ 24.12.2006

spend time with my lovely nypvb gals. went to eat steamboat at marina, but the whether was bad. nevertheless, we have xchanging of christmas present. SiQi never come and i picked her :( still i already received it on my next trainin. a apple coin bank, it's nice and i like it =D lols, end up ying tong got my present. hope you like the miss sixteen spray.

went to watch "night at musuem" at sunplaza. and have count down inside the threatre :) fun issnt it? =P the movie is awesome~ will give it a 7/10. highly recommended!! that about all, went home after tat.

that's my christmas~ never spend it with him this yr =( but it's ok la. i got my present. adidas watch from him. :))

this holiday have been workin quite alot. never really enjoy. i am already lookin forward to the long-term break. and i heard my final exam is after new year la %^&*#@. tell me how am i goin to enjoy my new yr!!

i foresee that i will really NOT enjoy my new yr. =))

ok, shall talk about 31122006. new year eve!!

was workin that day but i found out that sale will always be so bad in public holiday. boring day!! after which he fetch me and we went to eat tom yam. my favourite!! simple day but i like it~ tom yam make my day =P

and. . . he finally bring me to vivo city. went on the 30122006. the day i got my pay too.

Pay dAy=Shopping Day

lols, i spend almost 200 that day!! brought him his bday present. teo ripcurl shirt + one reef cap which i tink it's ugly. =P better dun let him see this. lols. and brought myself two forever 21 shirt + one ripcurl short. he sponser it. haha. enjoys myday at vivo, at least he did keep the promise haha!!

have been real stress during 010106 and 020106. have to work but my mind kept thinkin bout the effective communication project which is 30% leh.

and sale was real bad at 010106. see it's public holiday, and sale is bad. this month will be workin at mandarin and jurong point. come find me if ur wan buy things k. lols~ stress workin there. -_-" i miss metro causeway already. feel like requesting to stay there. i begin to like there dunno since when~

anyway today is to submit the project and lucky i manage to finish it. =)) now i feel so much relieved!! i never like stress. but, there's a comin IT test which is 40% next week. i doubt i will study my final theroy as IT test is on thurs and Friday is my final theroy date. fine, kill me.

have a great chat with vgals ytd. but i somehow dun like rachel attitude. maybe i am jus not used to it. still, i enjoy chatting with u gals. wonder when we will meet up again. von, organise more ok. =P I will try to make it.

tats about all, IVP is coming. having 3 matches next week~ good luck nyp!
do our best and have no regrets ya.
take care all~

No comments: