Friday, June 09, 2006

recently toO tiRed to blOg. but here i Am nOw =D
thOse ICAs, cOmpetitiOn and wOrk is driving me crazy. lala~ i will hang on and go through it. i got nO choice toO =(

this cOmin 2 weeks holiday is definitely a goOd bonus fOr me, but it seen like i have to used mOst of my time for training, wOrk and most importantly those prOject. 0Mg!!~ still, i will enjoys the trainin.

ok, refresh on my past few week. yeap! we are in for the top eight-second rOund!! super duper happy~ we wOn bukit gov. high 2-0 and jUrong 2-0. cAn see tat everyone is recovin back to our real standard. still, alot more effort must be put in. so jiayou everyone!! sMb alumni rOx. =D i really enjoyed the togetherness despite those little quarrels. wat to sAy? speechless bout those quarrel. i will priortise the competition, as i say we have come so far. its not worth it to give up now. it's not my type to give up anyway. i hoped this will be a memorable match for all of us, esp hweecHee and hUijun. its their last yr so we should make it memorable like last year ya? =) i will try and play my best.

Our lots fOr secOnd rOund: pHs alumni, temasek pOly and singapore school. blessed us with lucks =P

bACked to my sTudies. i am havin a real hard time managing. hAis, i didnt study fOr my marketin module =( real guilty but i heard my whole class pass. i doubt i will score well but thanks gOd i passed. i promise no next time. as for my statistic, i am careless -_-". econs and accounting is quite ok. hopefully will be able to score. tats about it. oOps, i found out tat i missed twO training for nYp. o.o see, i am not a good time-managing person.

hais, recently have a few things bothering me. i really dunno wat to dO. all i cAn do is act as if everything is nOrmal. but deep within, i know we cant be wat we used to be. i reAlly treasue this five yrs of friendship with her but this too mean tat i am equally disappointed. i didnt expect to get this but the fact is wat i see, she didnt even chase up. really got nothing to sAY, i didnt expect our friendship to be so fragile. be it i am sensitive or wat, no One will feel comfortable when ur best friend leave u alone. afterall, i admit its my fault in the beginnin. but who's dun have temper? hais, i shall not mention bout this quarel anymore. let it be the way it wan, i cant do anything. perhaps i will only make things worse. :(

i seriously tink tat i am not good in managing friendship tOo.
tats about all. i suddenly have the urge to meet up some of my old friends. ya, hopefully one day i can do some catching up with them. esp some violent gals. i missed them~ jO, vOn, chel, suling and xue. afterall they are my friends that accompany me throught my hardest time. (: thanks.

he is sick~ =(

No comments: