Saturday, May 21, 2005

finAlly back~

lOls, i m finally back to blOg. have been a few week since i blOg n i have change my hP number. hOpefully i have infOrm all my fRiends bOut tat =). ok back to me recent life. bOred~ gOt back all my papers. did average bUt jus feel tat i cAn dO better fOr my chinese n hUm. tis twO is a mUs scOre sUbject fOr me if i wAn to pull my overall. gUess i gOt to bUck up rAther then saddened here. as fOr my sCience n english i shOuld wOrk extra since i m weAk at tat.
my resUlts overall L1R4 16 R5 22.
eNglish 52/100
sCience 52/100
mAths 71/100
pOa 76.5/100
chinese 68/100
cOm. hUm 64/100
nOw its less than 10 mOre dAys or sO to my O level chinese, i mUs work hard althOught i m qUite relUctant tO see all thOse stacks oF chinese wOrd papers. argh! will gEt over tis soOn.
the 2nd selectiOn was qUite alright, jus tat its nOt yet cOnfirm whether we are in yet as nOw gOt 15 pPl. sO continue tO work hard ba. lets prAy =). bUt afterall i m happy cause i nOe quite a nUmber of new fRiends. they r niCe, nOt like wA we initially expected. =P tat's great i tink~
tats my dAy, jus need to be mOtivited to study harder. i have start revisin~ hOpe i last till e eNd. tC all.

No comments: