Wednesday, December 29, 2004

zhOng yu miNg bAi le..

tOday friendly with shuqun is cAncel.. =( nvm, lOok fOrward to tis thursdAy de friendly wit jurOng bA.. liChing n hweecHee cOme n see Our trainings, sO hAppy tO see them.. sOrt of miss them lOads.. bUt we did bAdly.. lOse tO nyjc 3-0.. all lOse by 3 pOints Only.. lAst few pOints all i shi wU de.. -_-" sOrry!! dUnno wAt hAppen tO my kAi qUi.. seen nOt wen liAo.. gOtta tRain harder le.. cOme to nOe tAt next yEar nOrth zOne stArts vEry eArly.. 17th jAn sTart le.. nO mUch time left.. JiayOu!! tis yEar is my lAst yr le.. sAme fOr lishAn, kAini, sAbrina n ahbU.. mOst Of the mAin plAyers will be leAvin le.. =( sAd n she bu de.. buT mOst impOrtant, is tO dO Our beSt as a team fOr Our lAst yr.. sO tAt Our effOrts wOnt bE bAi fEi.. i believe As lOng As we dO our bEst we will hAve nO regrets.. *TEAM->[T]ogether [E]veryOne [A]chieve [M]iraCle..* at night, tAlk On msn wIt him.. frOm 12 plus or 1 tO fOur plus, wAs hAppy tO nOe wAt he wAs thinkin.. times rEally dRift us aparT lAst time.. =( i reAlly hAve to admit even if i tRy mY best tO sPend times wIt him the times we have is really heng shaO.. the times we are tOgether is Only bBall, nv even gO oUt Once.. n even i tink i pUt him befOre vbAll bUt the fActs is vbAll seen tO hAve tAken mOst Of my times.. reAlly sOrry, me dO hAve regrets.. bUt vOlleybAll tO me is a Must.. i gOt nO chOice.. i dun wiSh tO let mY ex-sEniors n teamAtes dOwn, sO i gOt tO wOrk hArd.. fOr my wOrk i Already pLan tO work till tis nEw yR n i wiLL qUit le.. fOr my x-cOuntRy, i jus wAn tO finish my lAst rAce.. the nAtiOnal x-cOuntry.. hEng xiAng he ni zAi yi qI bUt nOw i dUn tInk i cAn pUt dOwn my vbAll n x-cOuntry.. tHus, it's my lAst yR le.. n if we will to be bAck, i hOpe tO have mOre times wIt you.. also, i nOe u hAve e phObia tAt if wE are pAtch we will eNd uP like lAst time.. bUt sAme fOr me, i dO have the phObia Of lOsin yOu again if i will tO hAve yOu bAck.. after bEin Hurt bY k.y, i already hAve the phObia tO put in all i hAve intO a relAtiOnship.. sCare tO get hUrt agAIn.. hOwever fOr Our relatiOnship, i still give in all.. bUt wE still end le.. =( ever siNce 23th Of april, i hAve nv given uP on you.. hOpin tAt One dAy we will be bAck.. nOw, i give yOu my prOmise.. Once i hAve settled everythings and tink hAo hAo tAt i will be abLe tO mAnage my times.. i will be bAck~ i hOpe yOu gOt my meAnin.. i nOe yOu may nOt hAve the will tO wAit till then.. sO if u ever like sOme oNe le, Jus gO fOr it bA.. i wOnt blAme yOu n bY tAt time, it's e time tAt i rEally hAve tO let gO.. wAtever it is, me xi wAng u'll be hAppy always.. lEt fAte deCide everythings.. pi li pA lA wU(."(",)..

No comments: